February 4, 2012

Reference Letter - 4

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

I write this letter of reference for Sita Sharma and Ram Sharma. I have known Sita for four years and Ram for nearly that long. Sita is a friend and was co-worker at ABC Company, Mumbai, India. Through the years that I and Sita have worked together, our friendship has grown and prospered because she is a loving, caring and receptive person. She is a positive, cheerful person and leads a very active lifestyle.

I met Ram about four years ago. Ram is the most genuinely caring and thoughtful person I have ever met. I have never seen such love and devotion in a couple, and it is truly heartwarming to witness. He is working with a leading foreign bank in India. The couple is financially well secured.

Sita and Ram have been married for five years now. During the last three years, they have wanted to have a child of their own to love. They have been to many different doctors to try to eliminate their problems. I have been there as they have hoped and prayed for their dreams to come true.

This child they receive will be one of the luckiest babies. It will be coming into a loving household with two parents who will love this child with all their hearts through eternity. Sita and Ram’s child will grow up surrounded by caring, loving family members in a wonderful community.
As they wait, I will be praying for them until their dreams come true. Should you have any questions regarding Sita and Ram, please feel free to call on the below mentioned number or alternately you can email me on mail@yahoo.com.

Sincerely,

Rashmi Kumar
+91_____________

No comments:

Post a Comment