February 4, 2012

Reference Letter - 3

To Whomsoever It May Concern

It is my pleasure to recommend that a baby be placed with Sita Sharma and Ram Sharma for adoption. I met Sita and Ram through a common friend and have known them for four and half years now. During these years, I have had a chance to observe their strong moral and spiritual values as well as their long struggle with infertility.

When I heard that Sita and Ram thought for adoption, my heart was filled with joy. No couple I know deserves to be parents as much as these two. They are loving, patient, attentive and thoroughly committed to one another. Their family life is good and they are financially well placed. I am sure that they can bring up the adopted child as their own and fulfill,, the child’s requirements and aspirations to the best of their abilities.

Their strong faith has seen them through some tough times, and now it seems their dreams are about to come true. I pray every day that it is so.

Please know that if Sita and Ram are able to adopt a baby, not only they will treasure this precious gift, but the child would be blessed to be part of such a loving home.

If you have any questions or would like further information or input, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Priya Kapoor

Email:
Mobile:
Address:

No comments:

Post a Comment