June 1, 2011

Reference Letter - 1

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN


I am writing this letter to recommend Mrs. Sita Sharma and Mr. Ram Sharma for the adoption of the child. I have known Sita and Ram for 3 years. We met through a common friend and share the same neighborhood for 3 years now.

As a couple, they are very caring, patient, calm and attentive people. In this three years, I have known Sita to be caring person and she easily get along with children. Kids love Sita and after each project she acquires new friends among the kids.

Sita and Ram are very kind people full of love that they cannot share with their own child unfortunately. The baby that will be adopted by her will be one of the luckiest ones.

I strongly recommend Sita and Ram for the adoption.

In case you need any clarifications, please contact me.

Sincerely,


Lakshmi
Email: ________@gmail.com
Telephone (India): +91XXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment